I've been nominated for many posts like this, that I might one day get around to writing answers for! But Hannah from Pull Yourself Together is currently one of my absolute favourite bloggers with her down to earth posts and frank discussions around mental health (plus she's a medical student which means she must be awesome), so I couldn't wait to get answering her questions.
- Link and thank the blogger that has nominated you
- Answer the 10 questions created for you
- Create 10 questions for your nominees
- Nominate 10 sister bloggers to receive the award
1) What do you personally think is the best thing about blogging?
It's a cliché, but definitely the interaction with other bloggers. I just didn't know that it was like this until I got involved. I've been in touch with some really lovely people and found people that I have so much in common with.
2) What one thing is guaranteed to make you cry?
Seeing other people cry at something emotional. I can usually hold in the tears, but if someone else starts, there's a pretty good chance I will too. I've got my first shifts on the delivery suite on my obstetrics placement this week - let's see if there are any emotional parents when the babies are born!
3) What would you say is your favourite restaurant?
This probably changes day to day. I like a complete variety of different foods and haven't found anywhere yet that would be outstanding enough to be my favourite!
4) If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
I'd love to go back to South Africa, and perhaps be on a safari.Or just anywhere warm, sunny and with some delicious food and drink. I'm not fussy.
5) If you could only save three things from your house if it was on fire, what would they be?
I'll answer this based on my uni house rather than home... I have less stuff here so it's easier! Although I don't really anything sentimental or especially valuable here either, so it would be all practical things - my phone so I could call for help, my ipad and my laptop!
6) What is the one fashion trend that you won't be trying this SS15?
Can someone quickly update me on what the fashion trends are for SS15?! I tend not to follow trends too much and instead just stick to what I know and like. I'll experiment with different prints and colours, but if the trends are too far away from my normal style I probably won't be trying them!
7) What is your pet hate?
Laziness. I can be seem pretty tolerant on the outside, but I hate when people leave little things that could be done in seconds!
8) What is your favourite scent?
I haven't yet found a scent that I really, really love and want to wear forever, but my favourite at the moment is Valentina by Valentino.
9) What is the word/phrase that you use way too much?
"Hello, my name is Jennifer and I'm a fourth year medical student..." Obviously it's really important to introduce myself to everyone, but I do get tired of repeating this about a hundred times a day!
10) Where do you see your blog in the future?
Hopefully still existing - I'm pretty determined to at least carry this on past a year! I'd love to see my blog grow, gain more followers and for me to showcase more of the things I get up to in life.
Here are the bloggers I'm nominating, do go have a read of their blogs if you don't already!
Jasmin from Jasmin Charlotte
Joelle from February Girl
Emma from Writing Essays With Wine
Hannah from Hannah Bakes Things
Katy from Little Miss Katy
Jane from Deluminators
Chloe from Chloe's Concept
Sarah from Nosebag NI
Adele from Adele's Journey To A Better Life
Imogen from Imogen Scribbles
And here are the questions if you would like to answer them:
1. Who would you most like to spend an afternoon with?
2. How long would you be able to cope without internet?
3. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
4. If you could live in a TV series, which would you pick?
5. What's your dream job?
6. What's something you have learned recently?
7. What is the achievement you're most proud of?
8. What's your go-to order in a coffee shop?
9. What's your favourite blogging tip?
10. How do you most like to relax?