I have spent many an hour scrolling through Pinterest marveling at people's creativity, and questioning other people's use of time (obviously browsing this site is totally productive for me). I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking these things though, so I'm sharing them with you in the hope that you'll be able to reassure me! This is genuinely a selection of thoughts from one session browsing Pinterest:
1. Who on earth creates a board of future hairstyles for their unborn, and possibly not even conceived, child?!
2. Whyyyyy did they pin a link to buzzfeed? Now I’m going to have double the procrastination.
3. What is the Paleo diet? Should I be on that? Oh wait… mmm, cookie recipe.
4. Is it too early to start pinning on my Christmas board?
5.How long will I have to work before I can afford a waterfall in my bathroom?! How about a cave room with an artificial river running through it?
6. Do people actually believe their hair really doubles in length overnight if they rub an egg yolk into it?
7. Does everyone just have enough random wooden pallets hanging around to make a photo frame, a bedside table, a shed, a home cinema and an entire theme park?
8. Would moving nearer to a beach mean I stopped just looking at my yoga pins, and actually tried them? Yoga looks easier on the beach. I think. Right?
9. Am I missing something, or is she actually taking a posed photo with a stick she’s basically just covered in her urine to show the world she’s pregnant? Why can’t she just phone her friends or something?
10. Can I change the colour scheme of my room yet? Purple was last week and it looks so outdated now.
11. Will my future kids love me more if I build a full size tree house for them?
12. What happens if that family with the ‘first we had each other, then baby one and then you- now we have everything!’ sign accidentally have another child?!
13. What kind of puppy is that? And where do I get one?
14. If I arrange all the ingredients into the saucepan really neatly like this before I cook- will the meal taste better?
15. Oh this workout plan will be the one. I’ll definitely stick to this one. Promise… Ohhh, I already pinned it…
16. Green smoothie muffins? Er, no thanks. They look mouldy. Nothing wrong with chocolate!
17. What on earth?! Breast milk popsicles?! Ok. Now is time to get off pinterest.
18. Am I bad person for only ever giving my teachers a small box of shop-bought chocolates at Christmas (if they were lucky)?
Anyone relate to these?!